Orbital Precision OCXO Oscillator
Precision OCXO Oscillator – Engineered for your specific application
- Orbital Research manufactures a wide range of oscillator products each engineered for your specific application, from video reception to broadband Internet we have the product to fit your requirements. Our OCXO Oscillator for frequency converters delivers comparable performance to a Rubidium Crystal Oscillator (RbXO) at a fraction of the price.
- We meet Mil-Std-188-164C standards for phase noise and provide GPS discipled oscillators even vibration compensation for on-the-move applications.
- Our products are stackable to optimise size, weight, and performance and we can customize the enclosure for tight spaces or elegant rack-mount installations.
- This stable, highly accurate 10 MHz reference oscillator meets MIL-STD-188-164C specifications. In addition to military applications – including fixed, SATCOM-on-the-Move (SOTM) and airborne systems – the Orbital Precision OCXO Oscillator can be used for any commercial application that requires accurate timing, such as in-flight connectivity or telecommunications networks.
- Very High Stability, Low Jitter OCXO reference oscillator
- Ultra Low Phase Noise for high order modulation applications
- Small, stackable form factor with mounting plate
- Low power, reduced size and weight (SWAP)
- Two 10 MHz ports to support both an LNB and a BUC
- Compliant with MIL-STD-188-164C, IP67, REACH and RoHS
- GPS disciplined options available
- Ultra low G-sensitivity versions available for On-the-Move and Airborne