X-MIC External Reference X-Band LNB with Internal Isolator
The Orbital Research X-MIC X-band low noise block downconverter (LNB) provides exceptional performance for ruggedized military satellite communications (SATCOM) applications. It delivers maximum data throughput, signal amplification and reliability – even in extreme operating conditions.
- Market-leading linearity and low phase noise
- Extremely low noise figure
- Internal isolator for maximum signal transfer from antenna to amplifier
- Built-in 55 dB transmit reject filter for minimal Tx interference
- Small and lightweight case
- Designed for extreme temperatures and vibration
This X-band external reference LNB is primarily used for military satellite terminals. In addition to standard fixed satellite terminals, it can be used on top of moving vehicles or aircraft.