Orbital Ku-Band LNB with Fixed Local Oscillator
This Ku-band LNB is tuned to the exact frequency you require. It provides user bandwidth of up to 1.05 GHz in the 10.7 GHz to 12.75 GHz range – and offers exceptional performance for both commercial and military satellite communication (SATCOM) applications.
- Exceptionally flat frequency response
- High data throughput and low bit error rate (BER)
- External isolator for impedance matching and maximum signal transfer
- Options for high temperatures and temperature-compensated gain
- External reference or PLL variants
- Airborne version available for in-flight connectivity
The LNB supports global Ku frequency bands across all ITU regions as well as commercially available Ku High Throughput Satellites (HTS). It delivers the gain, phase noise and linearity needed to handle higher-order modulation schemes in the GEO, MEO and LEO satellite markets.
- ISO 9001:2015-certified QMS