Orbital Ka-Band BDC with Multiple Local Oscillators
The Orbital Ka-Band Block Downconverter (BDC) with Multiple Local Oscillators delivers market-leading performance for broadband Ka satellite communications. This BDC provides bandwidth of up to 1 GHz and lets you switch between different Ka frequency bands: 18.2 to 20.2 GHz and 20.2 to 22.2 GHz. Its flat frequency response supports high data rate applications with very low bit error rates.
- External referenced for stability
- Exceptionally low phase noise
- Preset signal gains from 20 to 40 dB
- Linearity for higher-order modulation schemes
- Options for temperatures up to 70°C
Our Ka-band BDC with multiple local oscillators is designed for mobile commercial, military and BSS SATCOM applications that require switchable access to 4 GHz of Ka spectrum. An airborne version is also available.