Ka-Band LNB with Multiple Local Oscillators
This Ka-band low noise block downconverter (LNB) uses multiple local oscillators to let you switch between different Ka frequency bands in the 19.20 to 21.20 GHz range. It provides user bandwidth of up to 1 GHz and offers exceptional performance for commercial and military satellite communication (SATCOM) applications.
- Switchable between different Ka frequency bands
- Local or remote band switching for flexibility in the field
- Flat frequency response for higher-order modulation schemes
- High data throughput and low bit error rate (BER)
- Internal isolators for impedance matching and maximum signal transfer
- Options for high temperatures and temperature-compensated gain
- Airborne version available for in-flight connectivity
The external reference LNB supports Global Xpress (GSX) and Wideband Global SATCOM (WGS) configurations as well as commercially available Ka High Throughput Satellites (HTS). It delivers the gain, phase noise and linearity needed to handle higher-order modulation schemes in both the GEO and LEO satellite markets.