Orbital Ku-Band LNB with Multiple Local Oscillators
Our Ku-band low noise block downconverter (LNB) with multiple local oscillators is built for terrestrial and airborne satellite terminals. It lets you switch between different Ku frequency bands in the 10.7 GHz to 12.75 GHz range – and offers 1.05 GHz of bandwidth per LO. This LNB makes it possible to support several services with the same hardware.
- Local or remote Ku-band switching and user-selectable gain
- Exceptionally low phase noise for maximum data throughput
- Low noise figure <0.8 dB for excellent signal to noise ratios
- Flat frequency response for higher-order modulation schemes
- Options for extreme temperatures
- External reference or PLL variants
- Airborne version available for in-flight connectivity
The Orbital Ku-band LNB with Multiple Local Oscillators is used for both military and commercial satellite communication applications, including large earth stations and SATCOM-on-the-Move (SOTM). Aeronautical versions are available to help carriers meet rising demand for bandwidth and reliable in-flight broadband connectivity.
- ISO 9001:2015-certified QMS