Orbital DC Thru Diplexer
The Orbital DC Thru Diplexer (DTD-10) is a bias tee thruplexer that inserts a high-quality 10 MHz source into your LNB or BUC – in addition to passing both L-band and DC power from the modem with very low insertion loss. This small and compact device is easy to mount, can be used outdoors, and can be customized with any connector.
- Inserts high-performance 10 MHz external reference
- Internal filters for DC and 10 MHz noise
- Modem 10 MHz block filters
- Optional DC input port for redundancy
- Extremely low thru loss and very high return loss
By introducing a high-quality external reference, our DC Thru Diplexer can help you reduce phase noise and increase the data throughput of your satellite terminals. It can also provide DC redundancy for LNBs or BUCs – by using the modem’s DC plus an optional external DC source – and increase system availability. This device is primarily designed for the satellite communications industry but is also a good fit for 4G and 5G cellular networks.