Orbital LNB Voltage Controller
Switch the frequency band of your low noise block downconverter (LNB) or block downconverter (BDC) via voltage – from anywhere – with the Orbital Research Voltage Controller. This product is designed for any satellite terminal that uses multi-band frequency converters – and is perfect for redundant systems or installations with modems that do not support voltage switching.
- User selection of 1 of 3 voltage outputs via contact closure or voltage to remotely switch bands
- Ultra-low-noise linear supply (80 dB) for excellent Power Supply Rejection Ratio (PSRR)
- IP67 rated for harsh outdoor applications
- Input voltage via quick-disconnect connectors – no soldering
- Choice of connector types to fit any implementation
- -40C to +80C for operation in any environment
- Optional output voltage LED indication
In addition to LNB and BDC band switching, the Orbital Research Voltage Controller can be used to step up (or down) voltages due to long cable runs, filter out “dirty” power from generators or mobile battery sources, and clean up lab power supplies to achieve noise-free power for sensitive electronics.