Orbital DC Power Extractor Thru Tee
The Orbital DC Power Extractor Thru Tee (DET-25/40) taps off the incoming DC from the modem and splits it between the combined port to the LNB/BUC and a separate DC-only port – so you can power an external device at the antenna. It also acts as a bias tee thruplexer (thru tee) and filters L-band, 10 MHz and DC signals.
The primary purpose of this product is to provide an easy source of DC voltage at the antenna without having to run a separate power cable, however it can also take in an external DC input. The higher DC voltage between this input port and the DC from the modem is applied to the output port to the LNB or BUC. This unique feature opens up may possibilities for the system integrator – such as creating a back-up power source for the LNB or BUC.
- Filters L-band, 10 MHz and DC signals, inserts DC (optional)
- Extracts DC power from the modem to power an external device
- Low insertion and thru loss
- Choice of connectors and impedances
- Customizable form factors and mounting options