1:1 KuXER Ku-Band LNB Redundancy System
Orbital ODU Features:
- Uses standard LNBs from any manufacturer. LNBs are included and tested in the system.
- The Outdoor Unit is compact on one rail, which is rack-mountable on a 19″ rack, Or, on order, tell us your Antenna model and we will produce the mechanical to fit.
- No on-site assembly is required. ODU is pre-assembled. Just mount, connect the cables and plug the redundant power supplies in.
- IFL cable consists of one coax (with L-Band and 10 MHz signals) and one multi-wire cable that carries voltages and control line.
Orbital IDU Features:
- 1 unit high chassis. Simple LED display for monitoring. No cumbersome LCD menu to work through
- Redundant Power Supply that is outside of chassis for easy service and replacement. Or the power supplies can be placed inside. Global power supplies to use anywhere in the world
- Manual or automatic switching between LNBs.
- 10 MHz source can come from a separate source or, (as an option) with a back panel jumper, from the modem
- Any DC from modem is blocked by IDU.
Cloud Based Remote User Interface Features:
- Direct mimic of physical front panel.
- Shows status in real time with near instantaneous status updates and control functionality.
- Additional statistics and diagnostics available.
- Works with standard web browsers – no need for complicated proprietary MAC systems
- Can easily be integrated into existing network monitoring infrastructure
- Top level map can show summary status of multiple systems in a network
- System automatically connects to the Cloud Server through an Ethernet connection and the Internet
How to order
For pricing options please call 1-604-419-8585 or contact us.