1:1 C-Band LNA Redundancy System
RSSLNA1:1 C-Band Redundancy
The outdoor unit can be made available with following options
- Transmit Reject Filter
- Offline Input & Output
- Input Waveguide/Coaxial Test couplers
- Output coaxial Test couplers
- Custom configurations
- M&C via Ethernet
Orbital ODU Features:
- Uses standard LNAs from any manufacturer. LNAs can be included and tested in the system
- The Outdoor Unit is mounted on one rail.
- Both IDU and ODU are pre-assembled (if LNA is included). Just connect the cables and waveguide. Mount the ODU, and plug the redundant power supplies in.
Orbital IDU Features:
- 1 unit high chassis. Simple LED display for monitoring. No cumbersome LCD menu to work through
- Two Power Supplies are outside of chassis for easy service and replacement. Optionally, the power supplies can be placed inside the chassis.
- Unit automatically detects Power Supply faults. Global power supplies to use anywhere in the world.
- Manual or automatic switching between LNAs
- Ku and Ka-Band versions also available
- 1:2 versions available
- LNB versions also available
Cloud Based Remote User Interface Features:
- Direct mimic of physical front panel.
- Shows status in real time with near instantaneous status updates and control functionality.
- Additional statistics and diagnostics available.
- Works with standard web browsers – no need for complicated proprietary MAC systems
- Can easily be integrated into existing network monitoring infrastructure
- Top level map can show summary status of multiple systems in a network
- System automatically connects to the Cloud Server through an Ethernet connection and the Internet
How to order
For pricing options please call 1-604-419-8585 or contact us.